The Finance Manager will be responsible for providing strategic insights based on the analysis of operational and finance performance, industry dynamics, macro-economic trends and the competitor landscape. Alongside preparing the UK financial reporting, the finance manager will plan, produce and deliver an agreed number of commercial reports each year focused on how the Group can add commercial value.
My client is a market leading transport brand with a growing presence based in Glasgow City Centre. They offer exceptional opportunities to progress and develop within the business, and have identified Glasgow as the key location for growth across the UK.
- Provide targeted strategic insights based on analysis of operational and financial performance, industry dynamics, macro-economic trends and the competitor landscape.
- Plan, produce and deliver an agreed number of commercial insight reports each year focusing on how the Group can add commercial value
- Provide financial/commercial input to other strategic projects.
- Preparation of the UK financial reporting
- Preparation of the periodic income statement, balance sheet and cashflow information
- Prepare a periodic finance report for the UK Executive Team providing financial and commercial insights
- Spend time looking outside of the organisation to understand market to help inform our strategic decision making process
- Plan, prepare and deliver a cashflow analysis on a periodic basis
- Collate weekly turnover information for review by the executive team
The successful Finance Manager will likely have the following profile;
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACAS/ ACCA or CIMA qualified
- University degree
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
- IT literate with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Report writing and presentation skills essential
- Able to work independently and as part of a core team
My client is preparing to offer a salary ranging from £40,000 - £50,000 per annum for the successful Finance Manager, in additional to a highly competitive benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76199074