Grade 8 £23398 - £25951 (Pro rata £19488 - £21614)
37 hours per week, Term time only (38 Weeks)
The School is at an exciting stage in its development. We have made strides, enjoyed recent successes and we are ambitious to build on them. We are a busy, friendly and supportive community.
We are seeking an experienced, skilled and flexible finance colleague to carry out and support the administration associated with the school's finance operation and to work alongside our existing Administration Team.
We will offer you:
- the chance to be part of a busy and successful team.
- the opportunity to make a difference to the students’ experience in our school.
- opportunities for further development and professional learning.
We hope to find:
- an excellent administrator, able to work on his or her initiative.
- a well organised colleague, with excellent attention to detail and the energy to see things through to a high standard.
- a flexible, confident and friendly individual who is able to build strong relationships across the school.
This is a critical and busy post within the school providing essential support ensuring excellent financial management of the school.
We will offer you the chance to be part of a strong and developing school community working in a supportive environment.
We have a mixed rural and urban intake and we are well supported by our community, who recognise the considerable improvements that have taken place in recent years. Our students are happy at school and motivated to succeed, and our staff work well together, providing a collaborative and professional ethos.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and to preventing extremism. The School expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Wheatley Park School is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Midday Monday 9th October 2017
Interview date: To be confirmed
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76178713