Head of Personal Finance Products
Working closely with the Head of Products, you will set the vision and direction for Personal Finance products and act as a key business lead with the Personal Finance CEO and Heads of Departments to ensure buy in, support and co-ordination of departments across the group.
You will have responsibility for the development and delivery of KPIs for the Personal Finance product portfolio including both financial and customer outcomes.
• Lead and develop the Personal Finance Product Managers to deliver credible, visible results
• Liaise with the wider Product department and business to support the attainment of product objectives
• Lead the development of market share, meeting business requirements in terms of volumes, profitability and credit risk appetite
• Understand the trends and dynamics of the market place and use to develop a product strategy for the regulated markets
• Be accountable for developing, delivering and monitoring products and ensuring the product suite meets customer needs
• Have oversight of the structures and processes which ensure that Together has a product offering that remains fit for purpose
• Identify, formulate and communicate the vision for the products strategy that will reflect the needs of our Personal Finance target customer segments
• Work with Propositions and Marketing colleagues to ensure that regulated products are fully developed and communicated in a planned way
• Present to appropriate Committees, Groups and Boards to ensure understanding from both a strategic and risk assessment perspective and gain any approvals required to proceed
• Act as a role model and proactively promote and embed the company's beliefs and values across the team to drive appropriate behaviours
• Create the curiosity for and appetite to stimulate engagement and debate with high quality thought leadership
• Drive high performance through the setting of clear objectives and appropriate performance management
Essential skills and experience
• Extensive senior level experience in product management, ideally within a financial services company
• Management of product managers, ideally within a financial services environment
• Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
• Exerts positive energy and enthusiasm to drive the business and their team forward
• Experience of setting a business plan and driving commercial improvements
• Can demonstrate the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
• Excellent stakeholder management skills; will understand how to align resources
• Seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Desirable skills and experience
• Knowledge of the mortgage market, secured loan, Buy to Let or regulated bridging market
• Knowledge of the broker market
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76181350