The Finance Manager role is a new position working for a leading Global Retailer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, offering excellent long term career opportunities.
A leading global retail chain with over 10,000 stores in 18 countries. As one of the UK's fastest growing chains, the business is constantly changing, providing new and exciting opportunities within a dynamic and successful business, based in Warwickshire.
The successful Finance Manager, will be responsible for:
- Assisting the new controlling function
- Business partnering with the wider business, to provide an unbiased view on relevant financial and non-financial information
- Analysing key business KPIs
- Involvement in the analysis of businesses cases and projects
- Assessing costs and benefits of projects, looking at cost saving solutions and implementing initiatives
- Process improvements and driving business performance
- Using business analytics, focusing on the business and market developments and analysing strategic investment
The successful Finance Manager will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Be confident and have a proven track record of successfully building and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Have previous experience working within a large corporate environment
- Have the ability to be flexible and adaptable working in a dynamic environment
- Have an excellent eye for detail with the ability to identify errors and provide solutions to drive process and business improvements
- Have a positive, can-do approach
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Want the opportunity to flourish and build a career in a successful and growing business
Competitive. Please enquire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76189654