Email Marketing Executive
White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 100 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special. Creating responsibly is at the heart of everything we do and each of our Shops supports one of its local charities through the White Stuff Foundation.Role Summary
Working under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager this position will be responsible for delivering an email strategy for White Stuff customer segments as well as continually optimising to grow ROI and other KPIs. Responsible for deploying emails across UK and international markets and monitoring performance, reviewing analytics and producing daily, weekly and monthly reports on each campaign and its performance.About the role
What you'll be doing:
• Overseeing management of all marketing campaigns including broadcast, targeted, triggered and all other CRM comms.
• Coordinate the UK and International trade planning calendar for all email campaigns
• Work closely with CRM to understand customer segmentation to evolve personalisation strategy
• Work with brand and creative teams to develop and enhance content and creative 9n line with brand vision
• Proofing and testing of each email campaign while following and developing a thorough sign off process.
• Analysing weekly, monthly and yearly data to increase key KPIS: OR, CTR, CR and revenue per email. Produce reports on campaign performance KPIs and communicate to management of weekly, monthly analysis and on-going strategy
• Close liaison with email service partners including monitoring of performance before and during campaigns.
• Work with the Digital Marketing, CRM and Web teams to develop an ongoing testing plan and overseeing analysis for continuous improvements.
• Close liaison with Buying & Merchandising team on product selection
• Produce regular competitor reviews and analysis.
• Identify, Share and Drive best practice and learning’s (including to international territories), become the centre of expertise for the email function.
What you'll need:
• Relevant experience within an email or digital marketing team (agency or client side).
• Passionate about email marketing & ecommerce
• Have a strong knowledge of ESP systems (preferably Salesforce)
• Have a strong proven record of test & learn strategy
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is required
• Knowledge of SQL, AMPscript (Salesforce) and JSON Notation preferred but not essential
• Experience with server-side scripting and API integrations desirable
• Experience of using Google Analytics or a similar package
• To be comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
• To be detail oriented and can successfully manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Be a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
• Commercially driven
• Fashion retail knowledge preferable but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76197577