First Line Support Analyst
· Ensure that all support calls are handled effectively.
· React to alerts from monitoring systems within SLA.
· Ensure that all clients’ systems are patched and operating optimally.
· Organise the appropriate resource to deliver solutions in the fastest time possible.
· Liaise effectively with 3rd party vendors and partners to manage resolution where we require action or information from these parties to resolve our commitments within SLA.
· Produce reporting information for clients to a high quality and to a deadline.Skills & Experience
Ideal applicants will have a previous Technical Support background, strong attention to detail and very high standards. Relevant experience in the following skills and knowledge is advantageous:
·VMware ESXi & vSphere from 4.0 to 6.5
·HyperV & VMM from 2012 to 2016
·Server hardware architectures and systems
·Windows Server Admin from 2008 to 2016
·Backup solutions: Veeam, EVault, Arcserve, BackupExec or similar
·Storage architectures and systems: DAS, NAS, SAN, iSCSI, FC
·Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy & Exchange from 2010 up to 2016
·Firewalls, routers, load balancers across a variety of vendors
·Switching – Cisco, Dell, HP or similar
·Monitoring suites – SolarWinds, SCOM, PRTG, Zabbix or similar
·Scripting – PowerShell or similarPackageSalary: up to £28k dependent on experience.Benefits Include: Private Medical Insurance, 25 Days Leave, Contributory Pension Scheme, Death in Service Cover.Application ProcessDoes your personal and professional profile fit? If so, send your CV to us with a covering paragraph that explains why you feel Foundation IT is a progressive and long term next step for you.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76188073