iOS Developer - £30,000 - £40,000
A great opportunity for an iOS Developer with at least 2 years full-time commercial iOS development experience, who is looking for a new challenge. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge mobile payment technologies.
The role will include the development of new and existing mobile applications which will be highly visible in the public domain.
Examples of our recent work that this role would have had exposure to include:
• Global Movie download systems
• Payment solutions for Mastercard.
• UK wide software system enhancing Clear Channel advertising
• Global event payment and access software solutions.
• iPhone and Android applications for financial service providers.
• Prototyping for new mobile payment schemes.
Essential Skills:XCode, Swift (version 2+)Objective-CUnit Testing (XCUnit)Version control (preferably GIT)Ability to interpret technical specifications Strong communicator.
Preferential Additional Skills:Experience with building frameworks and SDKsAsynchronous programming skillsCocoaPodsAuto LayoutPublishing apps to the Apple App StoreMVC architectureAutomated UI testingAutomated build pipelinesDevice provisioning.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76183056