Senior Marketing Executive
Unique opportunity to join a leading Business Services company as a Senior Marketing Executive based in Wimbledon.
Leading Business Services company based in Wimbledon.
As the Senior Marketing Executive based in Wimbledon you will be responsible for developing and maintaining brand presence across all channels, with a particular focus on digital content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and promoting all online content.
- Overseeing the production of annual print titles (from commission through to print).
- Driving the strategic direction of all email communications, including managing the creation and scheduling of targeted email campaigns to students and university careers staff using MailChimp.
- Oversee company social media activity across multiple platforms.
- Promoting and monitoring traffic to the website and running PPC campaigns through Google AdWords.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance (Google Analytics).
- Competitor research and analysis.
- Generating ideas for developing both existing and new products.
- Ongoing management of websites and leading on development.
- Arranging the distribution of printed guides to leading universities.
- Overseeing the design, production and distribution of all sales and marketing material.
- Acting as the main point of contact for university and Institute liaison.
- Helping to coordinate and attend university career fairs and industry specific events.
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will have:
- Minimum 2 years solid marketing experience with proven results
- UK university graduate
- High level of proficiency in written English and solid copy writing and copy editing skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite; predominantly InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of Email Marketing Systems e.g. MailChimp
- Experience using Content Management Systems e.g. Wordpress.
- Previous experience of working with jobs boards
- SEO knowledge
- Creative with a good eye for design.
£26-28k depending on experience + good benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76170814