Marketing Business Partner
Marketing Business Partner– Oxfordshire - £35,000 - £50,000
New to the market, an opportunity to take the lead and help design the account and campaign strategies within a Management Consultancy based in south Oxfordshire.
Purpose of role and responsibilities:
- Work with the business teams to understand business objectives, then use this knowledge to identify growth areas, create the marketing strategy, and project manage large-scale fully integrated campaigns which will include events, social media, and digital through in-house and external channel experts
- Ensure there is a flow of reactive and proactive PR related to our key programmes of work
- Partner our senior team on the best approach to new business opportunities and farming our existing client base (e.g. proposition development, account plans, pitch decks etc.
- Report on and measure how campaigns build and develop relationships within our target and existing clients. Then you will take these learnings forward to ensure we are continuously striving to be ahead of the curve, delivering even better campaigns to achieve our ambitions in the market
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree or CIM marketing qualifications
- Approximately 8 to 10 years’ experience
- Solid experience in B2B marketing
- Demonstrable experience in successfully creating and executing marketing strategies and campaign plans
- Clear background in developing and implementing innovative and impactful multi-channel campaigns that help the business achieve its objectives
The office is offers a collaborative and supportive environment. They are looking for a truly legendary project manager, who can keep everyone on track, within budget, and informed throughout complex integrated campaigns.
You will exude confidence and fill other people with it too. And be able to inspire, influence, and impress them. As the public face of marketing within the business, they will be looking to you to build confidence in the company’s approach with their consultants.
- A degree of flexibility around working hours will be required
- There’s some UK travel, overnight stays, and a driving license is essential
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76187806