Project Manager - New build Education London / Essex
Project Manager - New build Education | London / Essex
Permanent | Circa £60,000 - £75,000 + package
This £90m turnover regional building contractor carries out a mixture of new build and refurb D&B projects from £500k - £15m.
They have a very healthy order book, good staff retention and are looking to add to the team.
With proven success on framework contracts, there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Project manager to run a new build education project as part of a large framework.
Standard project management duties including leading project meetings, managing the programme, and ensuring full delivery of a project from start to finish.
Example projects that the company is currently working on…
- £14m D&B scheme in Barking & Dagenham over 3 sites; £6m £5m, and £3m
- £4.5m | Westminster | 12 months - Demolition and construction of a 3 storey building (Education)
- £7.5m | Dulwich | 12 months - Construction of new building for Music School providing rehearsal, teaching and performance space
- £37m | City of London | 30 months - The City University - Building, Refurbishment and Related works.
- £1m | Hounslow - Construction of a two storey teaching block with minor refurbishment to school.
If this Project Manager position does seem of interest please email an updated CV to Roberta @borneltd.com or call me on 07570165707.
This job was originally posted as www.careerstructure.com/job/75951504