New Management Accountant Role for Rapidly Growing Retail Firm in Cheshire
Your new company
The company have experienced exponential growth in recent years and lie within the retail sector. Due to the growth, they now require a management accountant to join the team.
Your new role
As Management Accountant of one of the newly acquired Groups divisions, you will play a vital role in integrating the SME's accounts into the Group. Further, you will be a key point of contact in the provision of information to the Senior Management team and to the Group. You will be part of the group finance function and key responsibilities will be as follows;
- Managing the production of divisional management accounts
- Responsibility for divisional balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing systems and procedures to ensure adequate controls are in place and to ensure financial information is produced in a timely manner
- Production & interpretation of daily & weekly financial MI to support & challenge the business
- Responsibility for the daily, monthly and annual forecasting tools
- Adhoc requests from Finance Director and senior management team
- Finance lead for key acquisitions within the division
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ideally newly qualified). Further, you will need the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 and the opportunity to work for a brilliant and rapidly growing organisation with real progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76186915