Company: ngenics Global Ltd.
Salary: £32k - £40k
Key Skills: analogue and digital electronic design, experience with SPICE and Java
ngenics is an early-stage spin-out company established to commercialise its software products within the EDA market. ngenics' lead product, MOTIVATED, enables the simultaneous optimisation of multiple critical design objectives, reducing time to market while giving multiple design options. MOTIVATED enables the introduction of uncertainty at the start of the design cycle, producing higher yields and higher predictable quality. MOTIVATED allows the optimisation of new technologies, reducing time to market and increasing yield
This is a brand new job opportunity for a talented electronic engineer to join a new start up company work in the EDA field. ngenics carry out software development and research to optimise circuit designs pre-fabrication, that then turn ideas into the products for the future.
This Electronic Engineer job will involve joining a small team and working on developing of EDA tools for leading edge technology optimisation and design. You will be responsible for leading the full development of software tools that result in electronic circuit design, layout and testing of novel circuits.
Electronic Engineer job essential requirements:
- Analogue/digital electronic design experience;
- Experience with transistor level circuit design (SPICE);
- Experience of OO programming (Java);
- Ideally you will have a 1st/2.1 Hons. Degree in electronic engineering and a PhD in electronics and/or relevant industrial experience;
- Excellent communication skills.
Electronic Engineer job desirable requirements:
- Experience to pre-sales and customer exposure;
- Experience of evolutionary algorithm design and use.
Position: Electronic Engineer
Salary: Up to £40k
Key Skills: analogue and/or digital electronic design, experience with SPICE and Java
Duration: Initially this is a one-year post
For more details, please contact email@example.com