PHP WEB DEVELOPER/FULLSTACK DEVELOPER - Salary DOE £33-37k - Solihull
Salary DOE £33-37k 22 days holiday +1 each year +BH, pension, parking
Based in Solihull
My client is a small but well established agency (7 years ago) which specialise in Web development & creative design, branding, marketing, UX, digital design, social media, SEO and more.
Their clients come from various industries as hospitality, NHS, tourism and more.
Role - working in a small team you will be:
- Assisting in the creation of high-quality, scalable web applications for company clients.
- Involved in development process including briefing, coding, version control, testing & releasing and delivering web projects to specification & budget.
- Working on internally created Content Management System - training provided
Working in a supportive and friendly environment using a range of cutting-edge technologies on innovative projects for the company clients. Great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and constantly learn and apply new solutions. As a growing business they are committed to developing their team in a supportive and opportunity-filled environment.
- PHP 7 (OOP),
- Unit Testing
- Bootstrap, Jquery
- T-Sql, MySQL
- Symfony, Laravel, Zend, ReactJS
- Ruby, Golang, Nodejs
- Nice to have: DynamoDB, MongoDB, any NO-SQL database
- Vagrant, Docker, Chef, RabbitMQ or similar
- Rest API development, NPM, Composer
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76195757