Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst – UK Market
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
At our client's offices in Ealing, West London, they are looking to recruit a UK market analyst to work on a variety of market insight projects, focusing on the building products industry.
Our client is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the global building products industry from its offices in London, New Jersey, Beijing and New Delhi.
They cover a number of dynamic markets worldwide, including heating and renewables, smart energy technologies, air-conditioning and ventilation, and bathroom and kitchen products.
Their offering includes both multi-client reports and bespoke consultancy services. Our client is the market leader in its field.
About the Market Research Analyst:
As their UK market analyst, you will conduct research and analysis on the UK building products market for multi- and private clients. Key tasks will include:
- Conducting in-depth interviews with industry professionals,
- Sizing the markets for different building technologies and assessing shares,
- Analysing market drivers (including economic and legislative drivers) to produce data forecasts,
- Writing detailed market reports,
- Liaising with industry contacts and BRG’s UK clients.
This would be a great opportunity for you to expand your market research skills, gain international client-facing experience, and develop strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
Requirements of the Market Research Analyst:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written. A high level of English is required, as well as proficiency in report writing and client/business communications.
- Strong numerical skills. Proven proficiency in Excel would be highly beneficial.
- Outstanding reasoning and analytical skills.
- An ability to absorb information and understand new subjects quickly, as well as an interest in technical product markets, rather than FMCG.
Benefits of becoming the Market Research Analyst:
Our client are a truly global company and our London office has a sociable, international environment. They offer a competitive salary package, flexible working, pension scheme, laptop, company benefits (e.g. gym discount, childcare vouchers), 23 days holiday with the option to buy more and the opportunity to travel within the UK and internationally on occasion. They will also provide ongoing training and support throughout your career.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and your skills satisfy the above-listed criteria of the Market Research Analyst role, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76195315