New Financial Controller (No.1) Role for SME Wholesaler in Glossop
Your new company
My exclusive client an SME in the Glossop area. They lie in the retail/wholesale sector and due to consistent growth over the past few years, now require an experienced financial controller to join the team and assist the managing director through improved management reporting and high commercial acumen.
Your new role
- Preparation and finalisation of year end company accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow statement and treasury management.
- Preparation of quarterly budgets.
- Supervise & maintain all aspects of companies online banking, including managing the relationship with the bank.
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations are correct.
- Management of junior employees in the finance department.
- Ad-Hoc analysis and tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), although QBE may be accepted in this instance. You will however need to demonstrate experience in this area if you are. You will need experience in working with managing director's as the number one in finance and previous experience in driving an SME forward. Lastly, you will need the ability to communicate effectively and work with employees throughout the business.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £50,000 and the opportunity to play a major role in driving a reputable business forward. You will also be working extremely closely with the managing director and be heavily involved in system and process improvement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76150746