Immediately Available Part-Qualified Management Accountant
- Immediately Available
- Ideally studying CIMA / ACCA / AAT
- The role will suit someone with strong analytical skills
A growing business based in Kent with excellent career opportunities with brilliant facilities.
The Management Accountant role based in Kent involves;
- Management Accountant & Commercial Finance Analyst in the ownership for cost control monitoring, flagging issues and corrective action.
- responsible for bottom up budgeting
- responsible for rolling in year forecasting
- preparation of Audit papers
- making journal entries - accruals/prepayments etc.
- Cost centre reporting and variance analysis
- Investigate unexpected balances
- Pricing and ad hoc Financial analysis
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant role;
- Ideally be AAT qualified or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Ideally have worked in a similar role previously
- Will have strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills (V Look-ups & Pivot Tables)
competitive offer + Free parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76178065