Finance Business Partner
A new opportunity has arisen for a finance business partner to join a magic circle law firm.
My client is a magic circle law firm with a reputation as a clear leader in many markets, and boasting impressive central London offices. They're committed to the development of their staff and are always looking for their employees to add value and drive the business performance forwards.
As the finance business partner you will support one divisional team and you key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts production;
- Monthly variance analysis and commentary to provide decision support;
- Take a lead role in business case modelling and supporting the team's performance;
- Support key projects and help drive process improvements across the firm;
- Produce the divisional budget and support the FP&A team;
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as requested.
As a strong applicant for the finance business partner role you will be:
- A qualified accountant with a background in industry (ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate a strong commercial mind-set;
- Possess strong excel skills with modelling abilities - in particular, scenario modelling;
- Show strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package including bonus, pension, medical cover, as well as clear career development support.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76178203