Head of Risk & Compliance
A growing Investment company are looking for a Head of Risk and Compliance to join the team.
- Oversight of investment risk and operational risk
- Risk analysis using Bloomberg, including stress testing, analysis of derivatives
- Holding CF10, responsible for all areas of FCA compliance
- Regulatory Reporting (AIFMD, FCA, UCITS)
- Buy-side experience
- Operational Risk experience
- Solid Compliance expertise
- Ideally held CF10 previously
Please quote (41459) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76165876