Head of Finance
A privately owned Logistics business are seeking a Head of Finance for a 9 month contract.
This Accrington based SME Logistics business have experienced continuous year on year growth for the past 3 years. As part of this rapid growth they have recently implemented SAP Business One and this will be a key area to get involved with in addition to managing day to day finances for the business. This role will be covering maternity leave for a minimum of 9 months and is paying £50K - £55K + excellent company benefits.
The Head of Finance will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing month end processes and procedures with the wider finance team
- Analysing profitability of various product groups, preparing and reviewing business cases
- Work with the senior management team to improve the efficiency of the operations & accounting information
- Prepare and manage financial and management accounts
- Leading, managing and developing the finance team
- Be a value add for recent SAP Business One implementation with process improvement and integration of processes
- Oversee monthly Payroll processes
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) or overseas equivalent
- Have experience working in a contract business is desirable
- Previous experience of working with SAP Business One
- Be available immediately or at 1 weeks notice
- Have previous exposure within the Logistics sector
This is an excellent opportunity to join quickly growing Logistics firm in Accrington on an interim basis for a minimum of 9 months.
Apply below or to find out more about the Accrington based Head of Finance job contact Kristian Lee on or call +44161240 7480
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76179722