Morgan Hunt are working with a leading FE college in East Sussex who are looking for a lecturer to join their Plumbing department but with the intention of also developing their Level 3 provision for next academic year.
The requirements are as follows:
- Experience of delivering Plumbing level 2 Tech Cert and NVQ,
- Experience of delivering Plumbing Level 3 Tech Cert and NVQ,
- Gas Qualifications ACOPS or equivalent,
- Unvented Hot Water, Water Regulations,
- Teaching Qualification
- Assessor Qualification
The permanent salary for this role ranges between £28,000-33,559 per annum.
Working in the Construction department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Delivering Plumbing at City & Guilds Levels 1-3
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
Applications are invited for the above position. The successful applicant will responsible for delivering the training to achieve course objectives, both practical and theory, ensuring that course material, equipment, training aids and documentation is available to meet the objectives of the courses, and updating and developing the course material including suitable training aids, lesson plans and timetables.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76146338