Lift Installation Engineer
Due to recent successes and departmental expansion, my client, an industry leader in the lift sector, is currently seeking multiple engineers with proven experience in full vertical lift installation.
They are offering an exciting opportunity to join their Special Projects team, installing, modernising and refurbishing bespoke lift packages, with plenty of career progression and overtime potential.
The role for the Lift Installation Engineer will involve;
• Travelling to sites as requested, which will involve Nationwide commuting.
• Measuring and setting out lift installations.
• Preparing the work area for installation activities.
• Handing over and confirming completion of installation project.
• Installing lift wells, ancillary equipment, traction equipment including the siting, assembly, fitting, alignment and adjustment of the lift equipment.
• Fitting lift ropes, lift doors and frames.
• Checking and setting the lift installation in accordance with approved company procedures.
• Some work may involve a large amount of travel, which will require the successful applicant to stay away from home on an Ad-Hoc basis.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Lift Installation Engineer will have;
• Several years’ experience in new installation and modernisation of traction MRL lifts.
• NVQ Level 3 in Lift Installation and Commissioning (Or Equivalent)
• Ideally a CSCS Card
• A UK Driving License
• Willingness to stay away from home if required, and travel to nationwide sites.
The package for the role of the Lift Installation Engineer will include;
• A competitive basic salary, to be discussed.
• 25 Days Annual Leave
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Performance Plan (Company Bonus Scheme)
• Simply Health Cash Plan
• A Company Vehicle
• Smart Phone
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76193915