A rewarding local charity are looking to welcome a Finance Manager into their team. Reporting directly into the Senior Management Team, this is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to further develop their accountancy skills within a rewarding environment.
A fantastic Charity who impact the lives of many people within the local community. They pride themselves on their service delivery and their teams ability to engage with individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
As Finance Manager, you will use your accountancy skills to support the Senior Management Team in the following areas:
- Preparation of monthly budget reports with variance analysis.
- Support the production of the management accounts.
- Prepare the year-end statutory accounts in accordance with the Charities SORP.
- Prepare annual budgets for each service and the overall organisation.
- Collate the financial information for new contracts, tenders and grant submissions.
The successful Finance Manager will possess the following skills and experience:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Ideally experience within the Charity sector
- Passionate about working for an organisation who make a difference.
- Excellent working environment
- £35,000 competitive salary
- Prime location
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76180695