This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly expanding client's team in Exeter. This role has both technical and sales aspects requiring engagement across the whole sales and delivery cycle of a project. It is expected that the SharePoint Consultant will attend client meetings where they should be able to demonstrate the capabilities of Office 365, primarily SharePoint but not exclusively, in a semi-technical manner that shows the benefits of the solution.
Working with the client to establish their requirements through a Discovery session and create appropriate documentation detailing this, is a core component to this role.
As part of the SharePoint team, you will be delivering on multiple projects based around SharePoint including functionality that will integrate other elements of Office 365 and possibly third party applications.
Although the role focuses primarily on SharePoint Online, there is an expectation that the SharePoint Consultant should be able to work with on premise versions of SharePoint.
The SharePoint Consultant will also be required to deliver events and webinars around the topic of Office 365.
In order to be successful in this role candidates are expected to be able to:
- Create SharePoint sites including publishing, document centres and enterprise search sites.
- Create forms and workflows in SharePoint.
- Have an understanding of Flow/PowerApps/Graph and other new Office 365 technology.
- Understand client needs and translate into features and objectives.
- Have accurate recording of fault detail with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers.
- Have the ability to prioritise workload, support calls, understand business impact and allocate / escalate issues if necessary.
- Understand the concept of working in a commercial environment and therefore identify customer needs and manage expectations within contractual commitments.
- Have the confidence and ability to feedback on issues that may hinder project progression.
- Be competent in identifying opportunities to improve ways of working.
- Have creative skills to turn clients' ideas into workable plans and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have a willingness to work flexibly but in an organised manner, follow exact instructions and be able to to work to deadlines.
- Understand industry standards and possess a commitment to keep up to date with technology.
- Work alone or as part of a team.
- Design and implement solutions in line with our Agile approach.
- Investigate, analyse, document and correct reported defects.
- Interact with customers during solution delivery projects.
- Proactively research new technologies and advise on their use.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, an eagerness and commitment to learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
- Execute superior customer service skills.
- Be a great team player
- Communication well verbally and in writing.
- Have a real passion for I.T. with a willingness to expand your own skills and knowledge
A full UK driving licence is required for this role as onsite support will occasionally be required in order to meet work demands and learning and development needs.
Benefits: genuine career progression opportunities, company pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, discounted rates on technology products.
Start Date: immediate start for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76194612