KS2 Primary Class Teacher - Music History Leadership
Are you passionate about music and history or other subjects. And you eager to teach a run a class of Key Stage 2 children?
Do you have 2 years experience or more? Do you have leadership experience?
We have for you an Oustanding school in Ealing with a great reputation for strong ethos and a great work/life balance.
- Class teacher with Music/History leadership
- Primary Key Stage 2
- 2 form school
- MPS 2+ (£30,155 or higher + TLR 2)
- 5 min walk from CENTRAL line and National Rail
The school offers great personal development and achievement for staff and pupils with an OUTSTANDING OFSTED rating. The teaching is consistently good or better with lessons frequently providing outstanding opportunities and challenges so pupils make great stride.
You will be surrounded by highly ambitious leaders who share the same expectations of excellence and vision for the success of the school. The governing body provides outstanding levels of challenge, pupils behaviour is exemplary with a strong appreciation for their school.
Who are we looking for:-
- QTS/PGCE Qualified
- Somebody who is committed to ensuring all pupils flourish and learn
- Teachers with easy access to Ealing
- 2 years + experience (NQTs not accepted)
- Able to lead two areas linked to your own ability and passion (preferable music and history)
- Be organisaed and creative and looking for professional development
- Engage with children
- Warm, friendly professional team
- Great induction and training
- Well-mannered children with exemplary behaviour
- Strong connected community
- Pleasant surroundings, large, green, natural trail, pond
Please click APPLY or contact Alistair Lee on 0203 031 4823
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76044492