16TA14G004P11 - BI Developer - ETL & BI Tools - Bangkok
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT related field
- More than 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence area
- Experience in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modelling and visualisation
- Must have good English communication and Inter-personal skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- An ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly (due to the steep learning curve involved) are essential
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Designs and develops BI Solutions on Big data platform (Hadoop/Vertica) using ETL tools (SSIS or in-house developed ETL), OLAP and dashboard (Tableau)
- Work with Product Owners or Business users to understand business needs, define scope and translating requirements into technical specifications (includes identifying and assessing potential data sources)
- Analyses business questions from data and suggest proper BI products/solutions to Product Owner or business users
- You will work as a member of product team on Agile methodology to understand business needs and provide the right data and reports or dashboards solutions
- Stay on top of the latest data and BI technologies within the team.
- Additionally, the workload will include fast turnaround of ad-hoc reports and other technical end user support for operations.
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Our client's focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and fun user experience. One of Asia's biggest technology companies, our client ranks amongst the top online advertisers in the world. You will be joining an incredible technical creative melting pot, where technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. With the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen, they love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition.
This is a great opportunity to thrive in an agile data and product team. You will work in:
- A start-up atmosphere in an established company with serious financial backing
- An experienced, cross functional Scrum team with like-minded people
- A multi-cultural environment, working with people from all around the globe
So the big question is: what's stopping you? Apply today
My client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76189566