Finance Manager - ACCA/CIMA Qualified
Are you a qualified accountant? Do you want to join a talented team as a valued Finance Manager? Have you got experience of managing a team and owning a month end process?
If the answer is yes, then BTG Recruitment has the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking to recruit a Management Accountant/Finance Manager who is CIMA or ACCA qualified/
Reporting in to the Financial Controller and Finance Director, your main remit will be to produce a detailed set of monthly management accounts as well as managing a small finance team.
- Monthly management accounts production
- P&L, cash flow and balance sheet production
- Explanation of any variances
- Monitoring income, expenditure and bank balances
- Budgets, forecasting
- Managing a smaller finance team
- Analyse new systems development and implementation
- Challenging internal stakeholders on their performance
- Form part of a project team looking at historical trends and drivers of trading performance, demonstrating an understanding of external market factors to form recommendations on future strategy
- Full set of accounts production for filing with Companies House
- Quarterly VAT returns to HMRC
- You will be Fully Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- You will have previous experience of working in a management accountant role hopefully in an SME
- Experience working for online retail business is desirable
- You will possess strong PC skills and must be competent in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of Sage/ SAP/ Oracle Netsuite is desirable
- You must be able to work well under pressure and manage priorities
- You will have good interpersonal skills with a confident ability to communicate results of analysis to senior managers and directors
If you consider yourself to be a dedicated, motivated individual, who has the relevant skillset skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please apply online or contact Ciara McCarry on 0161 214 3840 for more information.
BTG Recruitment has been established over 10 years and specialise in financial recruitment within the North West. We work in partnership with clients and candidates a-like. We are passionate about quality and offer a proactive and tailored service. Our talented team can help find the right role for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76197895