Are you currently working in a Payroll position but reached the ceiling and want to challenge yourself further? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for global market-leading brand.
This organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Your responsibilities as a Payroll Administrator will include but not be limited to:
- All payroll processing and checking on a daily basis.
- Manual payment requests processed.
- Time-sheets uploaded and updated.
- Resolving queries for employees, HMRC and other government bodies.
- Dealing with sickness and maternity pay.
The successful candidate will have experience in payroll, happy to work autonomously and have a positive attitude.
This job offers a highly competitive salary, fantastic working environment and very supportive management team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76152574