Revenue Assurance Data Analyst
This role which sits within the Network Finance function, is to understand, manipulate, reconcile and analyse sales, commissions and events datasets. The insights and learnings derived from this data will be used to drive and prioritise improvements and assist with commercial decision making.
- Reconcile large sets of disparate and ever-changing sales, network commissions and events data and understand the underlying processes which created it.
- Spot trends and hidden anomalies within data and question findings with our data providers to ensure our interpretation is correct.
- Extract key findings and analysis from the data and translate this for the wider audience.
- Generate accurate commission claims and work with our network partners to resolve these claims.
- Process map and document the end-to-end sales and commissions reconciliation process from point of sale to commissions received and update where necessary.
- Work with other departments including Operations and IT to drive process and system improvements and maintain comprehensive issue logs.
- Provide input and assistance to the project team on our commissions system.
You will have:
- An analytical nature with proven experience working with databases and large datasets (e.g. Microsoft Access, SQL, etc.).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using Lavastorm Analytics tool, Business Objects, SAS, Microstrategy or Unix.
- A revenue assurance or telecoms background.
- Commercial acumen.
- Process mapping/Microsoft Visio experience.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75920447