CRM Analytics Manager
CRM Analytics Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 p/a + amazing benefits (Grade D)
Manchester city centre
12 month fixed term
From our support centre to our stores, the Co-op is changing fast. And our ambitious CRM team are transforming and improving processes, campaigns and marketing channels to bring Co-op closer to its customers and members. We love nothing more than being there for our customers. And to help us maximise this, we're looking to recruit a talented CRM analytics manager to join our team. If you can bring the expertise and skills we're after, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to progress and build your career with a business that always puts people at the heart of its strategy.
As a CRM analytics manager at the Co-op, you'll use your commercial awareness and analytical skills to help us deliver more personalised offers and content based on our customers' and members' buying behaviours and response data. We'll look for you to lead on the data science behind campaigns, analysing individual and segment behaviours and habits and identifying opportunities to help us make the right offer to the right customer at the right time. By working together with various teams and people across the Co-op, you'll be introducing new ways of analysing and scoring behaviours to make sure we're targeting customers and members with highly relevant, personalised communications.
What you'll do:
- understand our vision and what we're trying to achieve
- develop a roadmap and plan for improving the personalisation of communications
- work with analysts and IT to identify and deliver key enablers for improving our targeting
- engage and work with colleagues across marketing and insight teams to understand their requirements for personalisation of offers and content and develop appropriate analytical solutions such as algorithms, models and scorecards
- identify how we can analyse elements of individual and segment behaviour to improve the relevance of offers and content
- determine what we can build in house with our current tools and where we need to improve our internal capabilities and/or work with any third parties to accelerate development
To get going quickly in this role, you'll have a solid technical background in data science enabling you to quickly understand and evaluate the data within our systems and identify suitable analytical solutions. You'll also be confident with change, as there's lots of it, and we'll be looking to you to help land it. It's a big job. But if you're experienced working with large customer databases and product sets, and mining customer behaviours to deliver effective targeting, you'll have a unique opportunity to land some huge changes that'll shape the future of our direct and digital marketing strategy.
We'd love to speak to you if:
- you can bring a solid technical background in data science
- you have solid coding and programming skills - SAS/SQL essential, R/Python desirable
- you're experienced in statistical and quantitative data analysis, and you're able to extract data from different sources
- you have experience building algorithms, models and scorecards for a business with a large customer database and high volume of product lines and transactions to make sure the right offer reaches the right customer at the right time (experience working with retail loyalty schemes would be a strong advantage)
- you have intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- you're able to think strategically and explain complex data in a simple way for non-technical audiences
- you have great communication and relationship building skills with the ability to engage with people up to senior level
- you're confident and able to hit the ground running
173 years ago the Rochdale pioneers came up with an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger, and it's thanks to them that as a Co-op colleague you'll receive a competitive salary and benefits including 27 days holiday, an annual incentive scheme, discounts on all kinds of products and services, and an amazing pension.
We're actively building diverse teams and we welcome applications from everyone. But we know that simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences. And we recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, enabling our colleagues to adjust their hours to accommodate personal circumstances. You can find out more about all our Co-op people policies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76174779