Property Acquisitions Manager
Our client is a leading Nationwide retailer. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking for a Property Acquisitions Manager to join the business. You will be based in Birmingham and cover the South region seeking new opportunities for Property Acquisition
As a Property Acquisitions Manager, you will be responsible for the following areas:
* Visit sites the business is considering, surveying the properties and report any findings which could alter the new store opening and capital budgets.
* Liaise with architects, agents, and retail colleagues to agree optimum store layout, finishes and any necessary enabling works.
* Tender shopfitting works in accordance with strict company guidelines.
* Instruction of architects for any necessary planning or other approvals required.
* Instruction of contractor and monitoring of shop-fitting to ensure maximum value to the business, maintenance of the capital budget and opening of the store to agreed specification and timescale.
* Management of any snagging items post store opening in a quick and efficient manner.
* Structured meetings with colleagues to update them on progress in the new store opening programme
* Property surveying experience is essential
* Proven track record of property acquisitions
* Experience of project managing new store openings for a retailer
* Planning and Organisational skills
* Strong negotiating skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good knowledge of a retail business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76161963