Mechanical Design Engineer
Perpetual Engineering Partnerships
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Mechanical Design Engineer (or graduate with relevant degree modules) looking to work within a ground breaking and exciting business. The business grow year on year and at the forefront of automation systems. They are currently expanding their product range and offer new and innovative product selection.
This is an opportunity for either a graduated with exposure in automation & moving parts or an experienced professional in this field.
- To assist the current designer with project detail with design and BOM
- Complete CAD drawings from site surveys
- Maintain technical project drawings and files
- Prepare mechanical drawings for a range of automated handling equipment
- Visit customer sites and prepare accurate site surveys and measurements
- Drive continual improvement in design
- Proven experience in working within a technical engineering environment
- Minimum of HNC qualification
- Confident, enthusiastic, self- motivated & determination
- Ability to deal with complex tasks
- Clear communication skills
- Material handling / automation experience
A dynamic and rewarding environment which is development focused, but will challenge and improve your skills and lead to a multitude of career opportunities. You will also be supported via excellent training and development.
If this position is of interest then please send your cv to the link provided or call Sarah Farrugia on 01606 818154
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Perpetual Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of engineering companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent candidates to the engineering, manufacturing, energy and built environment markets. Being part of an engineering group means we are passionate about understanding how companies are run, the cultural fit of the people and therefore, about recruitment.
We operate up to £1,000 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself up to £1,000! Please enquire for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76199007