We are currently looking for a Test Analyst to ensure the delivery of high quality software, through building and execution of both manual and automated test plans working closely with the developers and business stakeholders. The test analyst will also be a key role in helping to define, improve and implement our test methodologies.
Key responsibilities;Design, build and review test plansCreation and Execution of Automated test packsExecution of manual test packsCompiling and managing test data Co-ordinating UATLogging, Evaluation and Reviewing of system defectsAnalysis of Live Bug reportsEstimation and reporting of project tasksContribution towards the development of test strategy/methodologies
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- You will have prior experience in a QA / Test related role, defining test plans, test cases, execution and quality processes
- You will have excellent communication skills and will operate confidently and professionally in a team environment
- You will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You will be able to solve problems in a logical manner and have a strong attention to detail
- You will have been involved in UAT, Functional and Regression testing.
- Understand the various levels that make up a waterfall and v-model testing lifecycle
- Understanding of Agile development practices and artefacts e.g. Scrum, Kanban, User Stories etc.
- Previous experience of using tools such as TFS/JIRA/Quality Centre for managing test cases and defects
- Ideally have experience in mobile app testing
- Ability to use/write SQL and read XML are desirable
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation in Software Testing desirable
- Understanding of performance testing desirable
- Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday
If you feel this role would be suitable for you, apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76190891