Process Commissioning Engineer
Excellent new opportunity for an experienced Process Commissioning Engineer to join a highly respectable engineering organisation on a 12 month contract basis in Cumbria. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert engineering solutions to an array of oil and gas, water and utilities, and transport projects throughout the UK and internationally. Due to an increasing workload, they are currently looking for an enthusiastic Process Commissioning Engineer to join their skilled team working on a major wastewater project.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Liaising with site delivery teams and other key stakeholders
- Managing the completion of project associated deliverables
- Ensuring documentation is completed in line with required company standards
- Assisting with the management of specialist sub-contractors
- Providing technical assistance to the project site team
- Acting as the process commissioning point of contact
- Assisting with the O&M manual development & asset registration systems
The key skills, experience and attributes required, are:
- Proven waste water and commissioning experience
- Working knowledge/experience with activated sludge treatment
- CSCS qualification
- Chemical/process or other relevant subject qualification
- First Aid certification
- Confined space trained
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email Ashley.Clarke @blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12904AC Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75947449