Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven Finance Business Partner to join a highly successful financial services business based in the West Midlands. The purpose of this role is to act as a Finance Business Partner to operational management, providing financial advice and support.
- To create, develop and maintain pricing and evaluation models
- To work with finance, Fleet Procurement and the Operational departments to provide intelligent information and reporting
- Through financial acumen and business partnering provide support for commercial and operational decision making
- To undertake thorough evaluation and analysis of data and creation of added value management information
- To support the successful integration of new systems and company initiatives into the department
Key experience required:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Qualified by Experience
- Budgeting/planning and reporting experience
- Ability to organise self and workload to meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast paced, change orientated, dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced computer skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Finance Business Partner role is for you.
Apply today or contact me on either 0121 281 5000 or for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76178970