Key Stage Two Teacher
This recently rated 'outstanding' 2 form entry primary school based in central London is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher with the position to commence ASAP. 'Outstanding' NQT's are welcomed and encouraged to apply along with experienced teachers alike.
This friendly and community-spirited primary school is very high achieving and looking to continue their current progress. The school is held in very high esteem by pupils, parents and the wider community alike. The pupils are proud of their school and achieve and aspire to great heights through the fun and creative teaching and learning approaches taken by staff.
The school can offer:
- Lovely pupils with 'exemplary behaviour'
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved learners across Key Stage Two
- A commitment to your professional development and support for both NQT's and experienced teachers
- Friendly supportive staff and governors and a multicultural, welcoming school community
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic and imaginative Key Stage Two teacher with an innovate approach to teaching
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Support pupils to make progress through providing rich, creative and personalised experiences
- Have very good interpersonal and communication skills with pupils, staff and parents alike.
If you have the qualifications and skills for this role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV today to Luke at Reeson Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76188669