System Administrator (Linux Experience)
WPR now have this Linux Systems Administrator position available with our Client based in Belfast who have recently moved to a stunning new office location.
The team in Belfast are already doing systems administration on thousands of servers around the globe, there is minimal travel, there's 20 people in Systems team that deals with billions of transactions on a daily basis, where rapid response times are of the upmost importance.
You will need to demonstrate the following experience to be considered:
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience of pure Linux systems admin.
- Strong technical experience with Python and Bash scripting.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux troubleshooting.
- Excellent working knowledge of networking, including Linux routing and firewalling, VLAN's DHCP etc.
- Previous exposure with issues related to data protection (backups and restores) is an advantage.
- Experience of Cassandra and Hadoop would be desirable.
Depending on experience and interview performance this role offers a highly competitive salary £35,000 - 45,000k and benefits package, as well as health work life balance.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call the Cathal McDonagh on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76193448