HEAD OF INDUSTRY MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
An interesting new role has been created with a global law firm for an experienced marketing and business development professional to lead and continue to develop the firms approach to industry marketing and BD. Over the last couple of years the firm has significantly changed the way in which it positions itself to become a much more industry aligned business, recognising the importance of being truly sector driven and understanding the markets in which its clients operate. To help drive and support this there has been an increasing number of business development and marketing professionals aligned to these sectors. This role forms part of a significant senior management team and will lead the Industry Marketing and Business Development programme and international team.
You will be responsible for a number key areas to include:
- Strategy, planning and budgeting.
- Continuing to embed an industry culture across the firm through ongoing internal and external communications and sharing of best practice.
- Developing and rolling out best practice and training in industry sector group management, cross section and reputation building.
- Overseeing the development and delivery of innovative, integrated and commercial profile raising campaigns and initiatives to position the firm as true thought leaders in its markets.
- Developing market leading programmes and products for clients.
- Working closely with the Head of Client Development and the team to drive the client relationship programme through the sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate with an exceptional track record in delivering high quality and high impact marketing and BD programmes internationally. This is likely to be have been gained within an international law firm or other partnership environment. The successful person will demonstrate they think strategically and commercially and can demonstrate a high level of initiative to translate emerging business issues and developments into opportunities for the business. It could suit those looking to step into their first leadership role or those looking to move to more focussed position in a larger business.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76155154