Fund Accountant- Assistant Manager
An exciting opportunity for a ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to work for a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate fund accounting.
This role is for an assistant manager. The role encompasses financial reporting and administration obligations to support a growing team with a focus on private debts & capital markets.
My client are one of the most prestigious provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration based in the City of London, employing over 1,000 people worldwide.
With a global presence across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions, they are quickly growing into one of the most significant firms in their respective field.
They key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working within a specialised services team on all aspects of administration, bookkeeping, accounting and reporting to ensure the team and client servicing aspects are run efficiently
- Working with team managers to manage and supervise a small number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications. Supervise the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and development
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements
- Act as primary point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of audits
- Ensuring reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients
- Monitor WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts including auditors and third parties
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals
To be considered for this role, you must have the following attributes/qualifications:
- Professional qualification - ACA, ACCA, ICSA or equivalent
- Experience in the finance industry
- Understanding of Luxembourg regulatory and financial reporting regime
Excellent base salary, genuine career progression, strong bonus and benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76195217