A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a methodical and commercially aware Data Analyst with an interest in Marketing to join my client, a forward thinking, expanding Financial Services organisation based in large, modern open plan offices in Mid Kent.
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of key internal and external data and extract business critical information to present internally to Senior Management in order to maximise on opportunities and drive growth.
- Daily updating and tracking of key internal data, and testing of systems.
- Maintain a database of third party published data and research.
- Manipulate the CRM, Google Analytics, and internal management information to calculate ROI, spot trends, anomalies and marketing opportunities.
- Develop methodologies to give credence and consistency to reports and indices.
- Create reports, indices and data visualisations which are used internally and externally to benchmark the sector
- Support the marketing and research team in day to day activities.
- Work with other departments, principally IT and finance, to successfully fulfil the role and the business objectives of the company
This role sits within a small, pro-active team and as such requires someone with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. You will need to have the ability to work collaboratively with an awareness of the wider team, as you will be expected to cover for your colleagues at times. Equally, you must have a good understanding of accountability for your own workload.
This opportunity suits someone who is in a data-centric analytical role currently and enjoys identifying trends and anomalies, but also has a genuine interest in marketing and can apply the information they extract to the business objectives and present it in a simple and effective way, drawing relevant conclusions through use of an existing commercial acumen.
The successful candidate will have advanced Excel skills, as well as experience in a similar role and an understanding of how data can be used to develop Marketing strategy. They will be educated to degree level in a relevant analytical subject and be articulate, confident, resilient and professional.
You will be offered a competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as a generous benefits package and future opportunities for progression. This is a rare opening within a business set to continue expanding and looking for key talent to join them!
If you feel you meet the above skills and criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76172349