Group Treasury Officer - Runcorn
Group Treasury Officer to join busy / professional business in Runcorn on a maternity cover contract.
About the employer
You'll be joining a large international and successful business within its Runcorn operation.
About the job
You will be working in a busy treasury department with a professional team who will provide you with plenty of support to make your new role a success.
* To receive reports run by the Accounts Receivable / Securitisation Administrators and produce fully reconciled weekly, monthly and quarterly securitisation reports for all sellers on time.
* To submit complete weekly, monthly and quarterly securitisation reports for all sellers to the Group Treasury Analyst on time, to ensure that external deadlines for funding requests are met.
* To prepare monthly securitisation reconciliations for all sellers for submission to the Group Treasury Analyst. All reconciliations must be completed to a high standard, with all reconciling items explained and submitted on time.
* To maintain the cash books for the business and record all transactions made in the business bank accounts.
* To report daily cash balances for this entity to the Group Treasury Officer (Cash and Loans).
* To reconcile all of the bank accounts for business to the general ledger and cash books and bank statements on a daily and monthly basis, ensuring any reconciling items are investigated, fully understood and amended, if necessary.
* To record, monitor and control all current accounts for all entities, ensuring that all transactions are recorded correctly in SAP and that interest is accounted for correctly.
* To reconcile all of the current accounts for all entities, to the general ledger and current account statements on a daily and monthly basis, ensuring any reconciling items are investigated, fully understood and amended, if necessary.
* To agree current account balances on a monthly basis for all entities, with the balances held by the specific company maintained by the Group Treasury Officer (Cash and Loans).
* To provide cover for the maintenance of the current accounts on behalf of the business and the daily cash management responsibilities of the Group Treasury Officer (Cash and Loans) to cover absences and holidays.
Skills & Knowledge Required
* Qualified to AAT Level 4 as a minimum , with part qualified CIMA/ACT preferred
* Substantial experience in treasury and accounting
* Good level of IT literacy, numeracy and a good working knowledge of SAP
* High concern for standards and accuracy
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate internally with other finance teams
* Highly organised and deadline orientated
About the ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have solid previous Treasury experience. You will have strong system skills including excel. You will be able to work with speed and accuracy. You will have a strong work ethic, be organised and methodical and be able to multitask. You will not be afraid of hard work.
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary is very competitive paying in the region of £32k +/- depending on experience. The company also offers additional benefits including onsite parking and company pension.
Click the apply button and your CV will come straight through for review.
If you don't have an up-to-date CV or want to know a bit more before you apply, do feel free to give me a call in confidence or email me. You'll find all my contact details on our website or on LinkedIn.
Thanks and good luck. Tom Thomson
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76167054