Business Analyst - Financial Crime
Rate : £350 - £400 daily
Location : London
Duration : 3 Months initially
Hello, we're TSB, and we're different from other banks. We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers - we call it 'local banking' Not only did TSB make the Sunday Times Top 30 Big Companies to Work For in 2017, we made the top 10.
The successful candidate will provide BA leadership for the Screening application, Actimize's Watch list Filter (WLF)
- In depth understanding of terrorism and PEPs screening processes in Financial Services.
- Awareness of customer onboarding processes
- Awareness of payments processing
- Skilled in use of MS Visio and powerpoint
- Skilled in BA requirement elicitation, traceability & User Acceptance Test scripting
This role will support part of Financial Crime Project.
- Development of procedure maps and overviews
- UAT preparation support
- UAT execution support
Achieving TSB's vision of being different from day one, bringing greater competition and local banking back to the High Street is dependent on our colleagues demonstrating our core values. We will assess and hire individuals who demonstrate and support these values which can be found on our TSB care.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76197180