RTA Litigation Fee Earner - Bolton

Recruiter
Laura Hartley Recruitment
Location
Bolton
Salary
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Posted
30 Sep 2017
Closes
03 Nov 2017
Sector
Legal
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
RTA Litigation Fee Earner - Bolton

An RTA Litigation Fee Earner is sought by my client, a small niche family run law firm, based in Bolton, to join their Litigation Team.
The ideal candidate will have a steady career history, have no interest in office politics and have the ability to think outside the box to deal with a caseload of quality litigated credit hire files from inception to trial and be able to progress the files and run with them.
This role is due to expansion and as such the successful candidate will not inherit files but gradually build their caseload of RTA files where liability has already been admitted to around 40 using a bespoke inhouse case management system.
The files will consist of around 95% fast track with the remaining 5% being multi track files - the only small claim files that they deal with are privately funded and pay accordingly. The claims range in value from c£10k to £80k and the ability to speak another language would be helpful but not essential.
The successful candidate may also be offered a training contract in due course as my client offers between 1 and 2 training contracts a year and as the team is only small you would stand a good chance of achieving this should you prove your ability.
The role is ideally suited to either a solicitor with around 2 years pqe gained in RTA Credit Hire litigation or an RTA Fee Earner who has had a good amount of credit hire litigation experience.
If you are looking for a firm offers a friendly stable environment where you can grow and progress your career in a culture that promotes your ability to gain new skills and build on existing skills then we want to hear from you.
Days and hours of work are Monday to Friday 9 -5
Salary is negotiable but competitive.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds


This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76174135