User Access Business Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with strong Privileged Access Management knowledge to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations supporting a global Information Security Programme.
This Business Analyst role is required to work on a number of activities within the workstream in support of two key sub-projects focused on Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Identity, Governance and Administration (IGA), the implementation of which will lead to a greater compliance with policy and reduction in risk associated with inappropriate access being in place.
This role will report into the workstream lead and will work closely with the PAM and IGA Project Managers and architects in the Access Management workstream to identify, develop and improve key processes involved in the Access Management lifecycle.
Key responsibilities are:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to define and validate requirements for the new Privilege Access and Application Access Management tools.
- Work with Business Unit IT leaders, HR, Application Owners, Infrastructure teams and Business representatives to define and validate requirements for the Joiner/ Mover/ Leaver process.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Design, develop, document and finalise processes for business driven Access Management solutions
- Create and update policies, procedures, and guidelines as required, including socialising any changes with business change managers & key stakeholders
- Evaluate data gathered from multiple sources and business areas; reconcile conflicts, build up the detail to underpin high-level information and summarise low-level information into digestible reports.
- Work with the Project Managers to input to the project planning and Stage Gate approvals to secure approval and funding
- Work with Project Managers to identify areas for improvement in support of developing a future state Target Operating Model and associated governance model
- Derive Functional requirements from Business requirements
- Document current workflows and process in a visual model
- Document future state ('to be') workflows in a visual model
- Translate future state workflows into executable business process.
- Work with Project Managers to derive User Acceptance Tests (UAT) from the Functional Tests
- Excellent stakeholder engagement written and oral communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent process analysis and workflow skills
- Ability to manage conflicting requirements and to develop practical solutions
- Knowledge and experience of Joiners / Movers / Leavers processes
- Demonstrated experience in transforming data into meaningful succinct knowledge
- Good understanding of business area strategic goals, processes and workflow, and of the IT tools deployed in support
- Good communication skills, able to articulate complex processes and interactions in a meaningful and engaging way
- An attitude for continuous improvement, seeking to drive performance through measurable change
- Proven delivery of complex global projects across multiple departments with the ability to drive alignment and rapid decision making
- Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate a persistent drive to completion
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Able to interact with and influence individuals
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organisation across geographies and cultures
- Ability to lead process improvement/design initiatives
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76164156