Lead Java Developer - Bored of Big Banks? £150k?
Lead Java Developer - Bored of Big Banks?
We are a rapidly growing Fintech looking for an experienced Java developer with leadership experience and ideally Fixed Income trading applications knowledge to lead the delivery of a new Fixed Income trading product for our global investment banking client base.
As a lead Java developer we will be looking for you to help design and build the application - requiring close interaction with the Quant and Trading client base. We will also be looking for you to help grow our Java developer team, preferably by bringing previous colleagues with you and helping to train and develop juniors.
What we want from you is:
- Top notch Java skills
- Trading platform experience
- Leadership skills
- Real passion and enthusiasm
- A belief in TDD
What we can offer you is:
- A greenfield environment to release those ideas you've been wanting to bring to life.
- The chance to work with other top notch techies
- Relaxed working environment (most of the time!) remote access, flexi hours
- Salary levels typical of banking VP and Director (but also equity and hopefully much a better bonuses!)
- Challenge - we'll push you to be the best you can and expect you to reciprocate!!
Salary for the lead role is open but if you want £150k base you better blow us away!
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76197888