PHP Developer - Igaming industry
London - Battersea
My client is a leading provider of online betting websites on a global scale. They are dominating just about every area of online betting and continue to grow rapidly. They are seeking a skilled PHP Developer to join their team in Battersea
Intrigued by building business-focused software with modern techniques? Passionate about coding? Then this might just be the opportunity you are looking for!
You will be part of a truly agile team, focused on building and maintaining the in-house built CMS. The team aims at delivering the best user experience in the industry, both for the customers and also for the internal users.
- As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team using light-weight agile processes
- You will be responsible for managing back-end, PHP services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the maintenance and development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built, into the application.
- You will be contributing directly to the success of products by materializing the product teams' visions into a tangible user experience.
- You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, bug fixing, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of OO/MVC PHP;
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of MySQL;
- Be able to demonstrate a knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Familiarity with LAMP stack, including Linux CLI;
- Be skilled with testing software;
- Be able to demonstrate use of RESTful communication (XML/JSON);
- Be able to demonstrate use of SOAP communication;
Desirable and an added bonus:
Real world use of Drupal 7.x;
Good documentation habits;
Solid code practices: OO, patterns.
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76167241