Senior Full Stack Net Developer
We are delighted to be exclusively representing a Multi-award winning UK market leading Financial Technology company who are setting up their prime development office in Belfast. This is an extremely exciting time for Belfast's technology sector.
One of the hottest companies in the UK fin-tech market. As the company have a very progressive cutting edge approach to business and technology this makes this opportunity unmissable.
Technical Skills (5+ Years)
- Visual Studio, C#, .NET framework 4.0, MVC 4 / Razor, ASP.NET
- Agile software development, Unit Testing, MOQ
- SSIS, Entity Framework and T-SQL
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years of programming experience in the field of Computer Engineering and Development
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to work with product owners remotely.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in building scalable, secure & distributed systems ideally on the .NET stack
- Minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience with designing & building customer facing software platforms
- Excellent understanding of Nodejs, ReactJS, Html5, CSS3, Jquery, bootstrap 3+
- Excellent understanding of .NET, MS SQL Server and other elements of the Microsoft development environment.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp the implications of evolving industry trends & technology intersects
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with web servers & application servers such as IIS, Apache and Nginx
- Solid understanding of how to use tools like git, jira, and Jenkins
- Solid understanding of JS unit testing frameworks and .Net unit testing frameworks
- Working experience with OAuth, REST, JSON, XML
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Working knowledge of Web Design and UX
Excellent comprehensive benefits package: Bonus, Vouchers, Staff Discounts to various events, Flexitime, VHI / Pension, Remote working etc.
Keywords: Senior .Net Developer, .Net Developer, Senior Fullstack Developer, Senior Software Developer, Principal .Net, C#, .Net Core
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75964097