UX Information Architect, global eCommerce - TH Bangkok
Help design the future:
You will conceptualise and design multi-channel experiences, learn about customers, and advocate for the customer point of view. The team is looking for someone smart, creative and well-spoken who is passionate about creating world-class user experiences, enjoys a challenge and loves to debate ideas, brainstorm, collaborate and evangelise.
Only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our client's aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of the products that reach millions of customers. Despite their size, they operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia's most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What you're going to do
- Collaborate with product owners, managers and other partners to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts and define project goals
- Deliver advanced UX excellence-from UX strategy and planning to all UX methods employed through design, development, and production
- Through research, understand the consumer journey and is able to identify the best touch points and design approach.
- Work with a user researcher to plan and execute studies to better understand the customer, get feedback on directions and concepts, and validate designs
- Skillfully merge research findings, creative innovation, and best practices to generate unique, strategic solutions
- Create wire-frames, flow diagrams, and other artefacts to communicate and document designs
- Explore analytics data to inform our understanding of customer behaviour and the site experience
- Stakeholder interviews, Task, gap, content analysis and strategy
What we're looking for
- 6+ years of dedicated experience in interaction design, information architecture, user experience
strategy, and concept development. Experience with Enterprise applications and websites are highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in information design, human factors, HCI, cognitive psychology, or related discipline
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Expertise in creating and/or managing user-centred design artefacts, to include: personas, customer journeys, user flow diagrams, site maps and taxonomies, feature/function matrices, and user requirements
This position is open to worldwide candidates and assist ance is given with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76180213