Marketing and Design Executive
Do you have previous experience in graphic design and producing marketing materials?
Are you a creative, self motivated and highly organised individual?
Do you consider yourself competence in design and Microsoft office software?
Our client is looking for a Marketing & Design Executive to support in producing the marketing materials and evolving the company brand within their high end product company.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
Job role: Marketing and Design Executive
- Your key responsibilities will be to design all of the required material for the company and all associated brands, such as brochures, adverts, flyers and business cards in line with brand guidelines.
- Designing and producing advertisements both on and offline, POS and exhibition materials with an impactful and creative approach.
- Support in evolving the brand.
- Designing product packaging from concept to print.
- Ensuring all digital and printable materials are cost effectively designed and delivered to company standards and agreed requirements by the deadlines set.
- Working as part of a small team within the marketing department, the key focus will be on the design aspects of the marketing strategy put in place.
- Updating the company website and website content, including on social media and imagery for the company.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all materials produced.
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Liaise with other departments such as sales to understand their requirements.
- Experience working in graphic design and marketing.
- Previous experience in producing marketing materials and will possess the associated skills.
- Have a creative, self motivated and highly organised approach to working.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be an active member of the team, producing new ideas and contributing to constantly improving current systems and services.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Competence in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) & Microsoft Office software.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76084951