One of our clients a Major Retailer situated in Central London are currently looking for a User Interface Developer to join them on an initial 3 month period.
Job Purpose :
To Deliver outstanding user interface (UI) build, code and interactive presentation for web development projects. Drives forward the customer experience, usability and sales potential through excellence in UI development.
- Works on the development of innovative user interfaces that satisfy business strategies, objectives and customer need. Displays exceptional technical insight, expert coding skills (hand coding), visual interaction design and a passion for new media. Builds compelling web pages and interactive media that adhere to brand guidelines and pattern libraries.
- Translates designs to pixel perfect HTML5/CSS3 and intuitive js interactions; optimises code for cross browser and cross platform compatibility, non js fallbacks, download efficiency. A good knowledge of responsive build approach for layouts and device optimization. Also experience of SEO code best practice and accessibility coding for screen readers.
- Experience of Agile development, delivering required work to a high standard and within deadline. Is attentive to detail regarding all aspects of work delivery and actively highlights concerns. Suggests ways to be more efficient and effective in the modularity of code. Helps to develop and document new methods/procedures for team. Maintains regular communication with Web Design Manager, Projects.
Experience Required :
- UI development on large sites
- Ecommerce/blue chip preferable
- Handcoding HTML5, CSS3, JS / JQuery, Accessibility understanding
- Responsive coding - Expert level
- Agile development process
- W3C, WAI, WCAG, SASS
- Photoshop, Sketch - Good level
- UX principles understanding
- Oracle ATG / CQ5 CMS
- JSP code / server side data development understanding
If this role does look of interest to you and does match your skills and experience then please do apply!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76177447