Job Title - Maintenance Engineer
Shifts - Monday- Friday 6am-2pm / 8am- 4pm / 2pm-10pm / 4pm -12pm
Location - Corby
Salary - £35000 plus overtime (OTE £40k with overtime)
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer. They have a huge presence globally within their market operating across over 50 countries. As a business, they have some of the most state of the art machinery which allows them to be one of the leading manufacturers of a diverse and trusted range of products.
My client is going through massive investment with plough £1.5 million-pound last year in new machinery and set to match that this year. This allows them to provide a diverse and flexible service to all of their customer from small businesses to massive blue-chip businesses.
As a Maintenance Engineer your role will be:
- To undertaking a range of electrical maintenance.
- Working on various conveyor systems and Shuttle systems.
- Preventative maintenance and reactive break down work to improve the reliability of the state of the art manufacturing assets.
- Performing maintenance tasks on sensors, relays, motors, single phase, three phase, isolators, fuses, transformers, invertors etc.
- Assisting with any Continuous Improvements and possible project work.
- Performing maintenance on mechanical components such as gearboxes, belts, pneumatics, hydraulics, pulley.. etc
- PLC Siemens S7 driven environment.
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- The ability to fault find in an automated environment.
- Siemens S7 fault finding (Advantage).
- Experience fault finding on mechanical and electrical components.
- Ex forces welcome!
As a Maintenance Engineer:
- You will be joining a highly successful multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability, security and progression.
- Fantastic benefits package.
- A well-established company.
- 6% pension contribution.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959195902